If you are looking for a spray on bedliner with the ultimate level of protection, grip, and customizability, X02 is your go-to solution. Scorpion Coatings offers a wide variety of X02 kits to accommodate your application needs. No matter what kit you choose, you’ll experience long-term benefits from the most powerful and cost effective polyurethane protective coating system on the market.
There are three powerful components that make up the base of X02:
- -Polyurethane Resin (X02 A) – this clear, odorless, and thick component contains a blend of aliphatic and aromatic urethanes which provide UV stability and ultimate durability. X02 A is available in 5 gallon pails, 55 gallon drums, and 250 gallon totes. This component is also available in FR (fire retardant) and ZBG (Zero-Biological Growth) formulations.
- -Activator (X02 B) – hyper activates the resin in order to harden the coating. XO2 B is a dark colored solution that has a very light odor. It is available in 1 gallon jugs, 5 gallon pails, and 200 gallon totes.
- -Acrylics (X02 C) – reinforces components A and B, adding UV stability and vertical hang. With X02 C, you can add any base toner, tint, or color. It also provides a wide range of texture options, from smooth to gritty. Available in 1 gallon jugs, 5 gallon pails, and 200 gallon totes.
In addition to truck beds, X02 can be used on many other types of surfaces including wood and metals. To further accommodate your application needs, we offer three additives:
- -Vinyl Flattener – this is a pure vinyl powder, that, when mixed with X02, will give the high-gloss spray on solution a semi-gloss finish. It also contains properties that will transform the rubbery coating and give it more of a hard plastic feel.
- -Gripper – consists of coarse granules that create a sandpaper-like finish. It has aggressive non-slip properties that will help ensure the safety of employees working in heavy duty environments. Perfect for use on oil derricks and on heavy tread plates.
- -Rubber Crumb – this solution also has excellent non-slip properties. Unlike the Gripper additive, it is designed to be used on surfaces where people may be walking barefoot or working on hands and knees. It’s rubbery consistency offers a gentle yet highly effective grip solution for truck beds, trailer floors, boats, and boat docks.
These X02 additives are available in three different sizes:
- -5 Gallon
To find out which X02 kit will be the best choice for you, click here. Our experts are here to help you learn more about our products and provide all the resources you need in order to achieve your coating application goals. Feel free to contact us today at 800-483-9087 with any questions.