Another Great Show in Vegas
It was another great year at the SEMA Show in Las Vegas. Scorpion had many customers stop by and say hello at both of our booths. We appreciate all the support and look forward to continuing to do our best to make you and your companies successful.
Some of the Scorpion-centric highlights of the show this year were:
- NASCAR driver David Ragan stopping by on Halloween to sign autographs, take pictures and answer questions.
- Al’s Liner being a part of the Ebay Motors build and auction at the show
- Receiving a Global Media award for one of our new products (details to be announced at a later time)
- 10’s of display vehicles with Scorpion, Al’s and/or Scorpion Window Film on them
- Receiving an award for “Outstanding Contribution” from the SEMA Young Executives Network (YEN)
…and many other highlights.
Thanks again everyone and we look forward to seeing you again next year!