Is your old cement driveway, patio or garage floor stained and dingy looking? No matter how nice the exterior of your home is, if you have an oil-stained driveway or sidewalk, your home will appear run down. Your driveway and exterior concrete surfaces are part of the design of your home. They do impact curb appeal.
Years ago, when a cement driveway or patio started to show signs of aging, a bulldozer or jackhammer were the only options for repair. Unfortunately, many homeowners don’t realize that these are not the only options anymore. Thanks to the new cement stains and epoxy coating, there are many more practical ways to renew a concrete surface, such as concrete overlays and cement paint.
- Low-maintenance – Overlays last and they don’t require hardly any upkeep.
- Attractive – Epoxy coatings are available in a variety of colors and textures.
- Resists sun damage – Protects against harmful UV rays.
- Covers up impurities and imperfections in the cement.
- Resistant to salt, chemicals and abrasions.
Scorpion gives options for epoxy deck, garage and patio coating. Rather than scrapping and installing a new floor, a refreshed look is possible with Scorpion protective coatings!